Chaska Golf Course is located in Appleton, Wisconsin and opened to the public in May of 1975. Our Native American name means Great White Deer. Designed by renowned golf course architect Larry Packard, Chaska Golf Course encompasses over 200 acres with professionally designed tees, bunkers, fairways and greens. Our beautiful golf course has the three top characteristics a perfect golf course should have - woods, wind and water.
Celebrating 38 years of great golf in 2013
Chaska Golf Course is rated four stars by
Golf Digest's "Places to Play."
Chaska Golf Course has been the recipient of numerous awards:
- Travel Green Wisconsin Certification
- Four Star Rating in Golf Digest "Places to Play"
- Voted Best Public Golf Course in the Fox River Valley
- GCOW (Golf Course Owners of Wisconsin) Golf Course of the Year
- GCOW Leadership Award
- GCOW award for "Learn to Golf Week"
- GCOW President's Award for Golf Industry Contributions and Achievements
- Named one of Wisconsin's Top 25 Public Courses
- Site for numerous WSGA (Wisconsin State Golf Association) events
- Established funds for Breast Cancer & Hospice benefitting the Fox River Valley
We would like to thank everyone who has helped us become one of the best public golf courses in Wisconsin. Come experience our award winning conditions!